Electronic archive of documents is a system of document storage in electronic format, which provides:
- Centralized safe storage and processing of documents at all stages of their life cycle;
- Privacy and access rights restriction
- Tracing the history of document usage
- Easy and fast retrieval
- convenience and retrieval rate;
- reduction of operating costs of workflow management;
- Reduced risk of loss and damage of original documents;
- Centralized access to documents from geographically dispersed units.
You need an electronic archive if:
- there is no unified system of documents archive database, as well as control over it;
- important documents are lost;
- It takes much time to find and process documents.
Components of the electronic archive system:
- Document input. Scanning of single documents and stream data input, recognition of formalized and unstructured documents, verification, adding to the archive database.
- Documentation search and view module. Context search, search by document requisites, combined criteria search.
- Request processing module. Collection of information on access to documents in the electronic archive.