Business Intelligence helps extract knowledge from a large volume of data and allows factual management decisions. Scenarios of business intelligence application include:
- Identification of the unprofitable and profitable activities
- Sales planning, evaluation of the plan performance in real-time
- Budget planning, cash flow analysis
- Competition analysis, market research
- Efficiency index management
Business Intelligence systems allow combining the data accumulated by the company in various systems and turning them into useful knowledge for making effective decisions for business.
- identification of profitable and unprofitable lines of business;
- sales planning, real-time plan implementation appraisal;
- budgeting, cash flow analysis;
- competition analysis, marketing researches;
- production planning, in-line control of deliveries, warehouse stocks.
Softline company offers introduction of BI-systems on platforms from the world's leading manufacturers.
Business Intelligence (BI) systems solve problems of
- Top Manager
- Identification of profitable and unprofitable business areas of the company, based on analysis of a large amount of internal and external information.
- On-line strategic and tactical decision-making based on ongoing monitoring of current business.
- Timely identification of potential problems in the company's activities.
- Evaluation of resources utilization, including that by subsidiaries.
- Sales planning, real-time plan implementation appraisal.
- Analysis of sales managers’ activity, calculation of bonuses.
- Analysis of sales in various areas, sales dynamics monitoring.
- Identification of growth points depending on seasonal, temporal and other factors.
- Budget planning.
- Cash flows analysis.
- Analysis of creditors' repayment discipline history.
- Consolidation of financial statements.
- Analysis of competition, driving forces in the industry, various segments of the market.
- Marketing researches, identification of potential buyers for new products and services, forecasting the volume of supply and demand.
- Marketing campaign effectiveness analysis
- Identification of the most effective tools for promoting goods.
Production and logistics
- Formation of an optimal production plan.
- In-line control of product deliveries, delivery routes analysis.
- Analysis of inventory management, warehouse balances control.
- Monitoring and control of timely shipment of goods, identification of "bottlenecks", goods delivery terms monitoring, analysis of suppliers.