Until recently, concern about protection against information leaks was considered the prerogative of large organizations - most of the projects for the implementation of DLP (Data Leak Prevention) systems fell on this segment. At the same time, for small companies, the loss of sensitive data can mean much more serious problems, up to business closure. The growth of the maturity level of SMB segment customers, the massive transition to "remote" and the expansion of DLP functionality are changing things. According to Softline, over the past year the number of projects to implement such solutions in small companies has grown by 25%.
Protect your business and prevent data loss risks with McAfee DLP products that enable you to apply security policies to data across your network, cloud, and endpoints.
Read our blog to learn how McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) can provide comprehensive data loss protection with a single set of protections.
McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is a software solution that helps you securely protect sensitive data on premises, endpoints, and in the cloud. It is based on both hardware and virtual devices that require virtually no technical support, which greatly simplifies the processes of deployment, management and updating, as well as reporting.
McAfee Total Protection for DLP components:
- McAfee DLP Discover - detects sensitive data
- McAfee DLP Prevent - Enforces security policies for data leaving the network perimeter
- McAfee DLP Monitor - scans network traffic in real time
- McAfee DLP Endpoint - Monitors and prevents loss of sensitive data
- McAfee Device Control - Protects removable devices and media
- McAfee MVISION Cloud Integration - Sets limits for DLP policies in the cloud
Key features of McAfee DLP:
- Optimizing data deployment. Capture's unique technology allows you to create and deploy security policies for sensitive information without the need for trial and error.
- Simplified policy management. McAfee DLP data classification technology can handle large amounts of information and categorize it, allowing you to examine and correct only the files you need.
- Proactive data protection. McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention technology helps prevent confidential data leaks by creating a register of all data that leaves the network perimeter. This makes it possible to identify and correct violations in business processes, minimizing the risks of information leakage in the future.
Key features of McAfee DLP:
- Traffic capture technology to analyze your data usage and analyze existing leaks.
- Powerful data classification tools to discover data that is specific to your organization.
- A single console for managing all DLP policy violations and reporting through McAfee ePO.