VMware vSAN is enterprise-class storage virtualization software that works with vSphere to manage compute and storage from a single platform.
vSAN will eliminate the high costs of complex traditional storage.
This is a software storage system that allows you to abstract from the "iron" data storage and work with resource pools without worrying about where the data of the virtual machines is located.
Learn about the key features of VMware vSAN:
- Reduce costs: Optimal performance / price ratio by supporting the latest storage technology on standard servers.
- Improved performance: Through the use of solid state drives (SSD) and the use of clustering technology (load sharing between servers), program response times are reduced. Now employees work 2-3 times faster (data processing speed - more than 150,000 I / O operations per second per 1 node).
- Hypervisor Integration: The only storage virtualization software fully integrated with vSphere enables you to create a scalable, high performance and secure infrastructure.
- Simplified Operations: Easily deploy new infrastructure and applications with minimal training.
- Convenient Deployment: Compatible with most known operating systems, with all network fabrics and routers. VMware vSAN is suitable for IT deployments in remote branch offices and limited server rooms. Time to deploy virtual machines is reduced to 6-8 minutes.
- Support for traditional and cloud applications: Easily manage virtual machines (VMs) and containerized applications, and the benefits of integration with Kubernetes and other leading container orchestration tools.