Softline, VMware, Palo Alto Networks, and Tiger Optics will conduct a free workshop named “Network Virtualization and Security” in Baku on December, 8.
SEMINAR TOPICS: new trends of the IT market, technologies and principles of building reliable networks, guidelines on enterprise IT infrastructure optimization provided by leading experts and practitioners.
THE AUDIENCE: heads and employees of IT departments, CEOs, analysts, Information security specialists.
Don’t miss the chance to ask questions to the leading technical experts and to get first-hand information.
- VMware NSX as a network virtualization and software-defined data center security program.
- Architecture and use cases overview.
- Configuring network virtualization and microsegmentation in NSX. Diagnostics and troubleshooting in software-defined networks.
- Palo Alto Networks Platform and NGFW
- Traps. An alternative to antivirus that really works.
- Palo Alto Networks with VMware NSX and AirWatch
- ATTENTION! The seminar is aimed at corporate clients! The number of attendants is limited! The application for participation are accepted until December, 7 (if vacant seats are available)
- The event is FREE OF CHARGE. Participants must confirm their registration before the event! Not more than 2 attendants from one company are allowed!
- To ensure personal approach to every participant, not more than 15 attendants can participate in the workshop
- Attendants that participate in the workshop should bring a laptop
- Attendants can only register with their corporate email address. To apply for participation, send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form http://bit.ly/2fImtk5
- To ask any questions about the event, please call +99412 597-30-58, ext. 111