Seeking a Pre-Sales Engineer with a focus on Microsoft Cloud solutions.
Pre-Sales Engineer is a client facing position responsible for the pre-sales design and architecting of enterprise scale Microsoft Cloud solutions. Post-sales implementation of services may also be required depending upon department scheduling. This position requires in-depth expert-level knowledge and experience with Microsoft on-premise and cloud technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
Support the sales process by providing technical thought leadership of proposed IT solutions for each individual customer.
• Develop relationships with customers and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of possible data center hardware and software solutions.
• Conduct product and solution presentations to customers and provide solution recommendations to customers via white board presentations, conference calls, and webinars.
• Design comprehensive solutions related to all areas of Microsoft Cloud products and services.
• Lead high-level project discussions with customers and company employees.
• Work with Account Management and Project Management teams to manage customer expectations, deliverables, and satisfaction.
• Provide technical information to delivery engineers on implementation best practices.
Ideal candidates will have:
• A minimum of 5-7 years relevant industry experience including 3+ years in a pre-sales capacity
• Bachelor's Degree
• Must have a broad understanding of core Microsoft cloud technologies and services, including Azure IaaS and Office 365, and core Microsoft server technologies, including Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM)
• Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to comfortably present to groups which include C-level executives.
• Proven ability to mentor and train intermediate to advanced level sales professionals on qualifying questions for solution set.
• Strong analytic skills
• Be a self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skills
Additional preferred skills/qualifications include:
• Certification(s) of MCSE or MCSA
• EMS/Intune, Skype for Business (including Skype PBX), Microsoft Teams, and SQL
Please note: this position requires you to travel up to 50% of time to regularly meet with customers, Microsoft representatives, and take part in industry sales and solution events.
Salary range: 2000 – 3000 AZN
Work graphic: 09:00 – 18:00
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org